Target the Question™ is a unique 10-15 minute daily interactive problem-solving program using color-coded questions.
- choosing and applying problem-solving strategies
- techniques to find needed information
- identifying extraneous information
- focusing on the question
Each kit includes:
- problems and questions for 4 weeks
- days of the week pockets
- directions for use
- downloadable student think sheets
- answer key
- problem-solving strategies
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Standards
and Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills correlations
Target the Question™ is aligned to the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Standards and the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills.
Available: Gr. 1-5
How is the Intervention Focus edition different ?
- 4 specially crafted Problems of the Week
- 2 questions for each day (1 basic & 1 more challenging)
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz,AMD Athlon™ 64 2800+processor (or equivalent)
- 512MB of RAM
- Mac OSX 10.4 or greater
- PowerPC G5 1.8GHz or faster processor or Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
This is the minimum recommended system requirements for use of our digital products. This does not imply that the products will not function properly on lesser systems. Success on systems lower than the recommended will vary depending on specific system configuration.
Note: Many of our digital products are made with and require Adobe Flash Player 10. Flash Player 10 is not available for Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows ME and Mac OSX 10.1 – 10.3 operating systems. The use of our digital products is not supported on Linux operating systems.