Fraction/Line™ provides a quick, easy way to compare fractions visually. Using color-coding to reinforce the location and function of both the numerator and denominator, students are immediately reminded that the denominator indicates how many parts the whole is divided into while the numerator indicates the number of those pieces, parts, or units being focused upon.
Fraction/Line™ works hand-in-hand with our Intermediate Number Line™ for immediate confirmation or visual correction of fraction orders & comparisons. Fraction/Line™ also compares decimals and percentages, shown on-screen as circle graphs.
Fraction/Line™ is designed to work well on any screen size from interactive whiteboards down to tablets.
- Each product license is good for one computer.
- This product requires an active internet connection.
- This product is an HTML5 program and looks and functions best in FireFox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera.
Fraction line is also part of Apple’s Volume Purchase Program. Buy 20 or more at a discounted rate!
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz,AMD Athlon™ 64 2800+processor (or equivalent)
- 512MB of RAM
- Mac OSX 10.4 or greater
- PowerPC G5 1.8GHz or faster processor or Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
This is the minimum recommended system requirements for use of our digital products. This does not imply that the products will not function properly on lesser systems. Success on systems lower than the recommended will vary depending on specific system configuration.
Note: Many of our digital products are made with and require Adobe Flash Player 10. Flash Player 10 is not available for Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows ME and Mac OSX 10.1 – 10.3 operating systems. The use of our digital products is not supported on Linux operating systems.