Target the Question™ Digital Edition is the digital version of our successful Target the Question™ bulletin board product. It is a unique problem-solving program using weekly problem scenarios with daily, color-coded questions. After using this supplementary math program for 10-15 minutes each day, students will be able to find needed information, eliminate extraneous information and effectively use problem-solving strategies.
- choosing and applying problem-solving strategies
- techniques to find needed information
- identifying extraneous information
- focusing on the question
The Kindergarten and 1st grade programs add the use of problem solving mats, ensuring its developmental appropriateness.
- Access program via the internet with a username and password
- No permanent installation on a computer
- Designed for interactive white board use
- Can be used with a computer monitor, LCD projector or large TV screen
- Correlated to Common Core State Standards
- Correlated to newest TEKS!
New HTML5 features
Crystal clear images at any size
All of the illustrations, diagrams, charts, and examples in the Target the Question library are SVGs. This makes them resolution independent so you will always have a crystal clear image, even on new Hi-Res devices or when zoomed in.
See how it works! Watch this video.
Try it for Free!
Go ahead; take it out for a test drive. Kick the tires, have a seat, and play with it for a while. Nothing gives you a better idea of how much you’ll use this than actually using it. Which version would you like to try?