In keeping with our commitment to align TEKSas Target Practice with the TEKS tested in any given year, TEKSas Target Practice will be updated for the 2014-2015 school year!
TEKSas Target Practice™ Digital Edition is the digital version of our successful TEKSas Target Practice™ bulletin board product. It is an easy-to-use, compact and engaging bulletin board to directly target all of the math Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills. This program is in high demand across Texas. Color-coding allows for a ten-day rotation schedule and makes exercises visually clear for students. The program’s organization makes teacher effort minimal. Not for sale or use outside of the State of Texas. Aligned to the TEKS & the NCTM Standards.
- Access program via the internet with a username and password
- No permanent installation on a computer
- Designed for interactive white board use
- Can be used with a computer monitor, LCD projector or large TV screen
- Aligned to NCTM Standards
- TEKS correlation included
Try it for Free!
Go ahead; take it out for a test drive. Kick the tires, have a seat, and play with it for a while. Nothing gives you a better idea of how much you’ll use this than actually using it. Which version would you like to try?
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz,AMD Athlon™ 64 2800+processor (or equivalent)
- 512MB of RAM
- Mac OSX 10.4 or greater
- PowerPC G5 1.8GHz or faster processor or Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
This is the minimum recommended system requirements for use of our digital products. This does not imply that the products will not function properly on lesser systems. Success on systems lower than the recommended will vary depending on specific system configuration.
Note: Many of our digital products are made with and require Adobe Flash Player 10. Flash Player 10 is not available for Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows ME and Mac OSX 10.1 – 10.3 operating systems. The use of our digital products is not supported on Linux operating systems.