Same Information Different Question™ is a digital problem-solving program that teaches and practices the “Draw a Picture” strategy using 3rd and 4th grade mathematics in the number stem. Students use the same problem stem to answer 2 different questions, both drawing it and working it out so they get practice with both techniques.
This program includes on-screen versions of all the questions, and masters for all 150 problems for printing. Single- and multi-step problems are included, with a handy color-coded guide to which are which!
- Access the program via the internet with a username and password
- No permanent installation on a computer
- Designed for use with an interactive white board
- Can be used with a computer monitor, LCD projector or large TV screen
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz,AMD Athlon™ 64 2800+processor (or equivalent)
- 512MB of RAM
- Mac OSX 10.4 or greater
- PowerPC G5 1.8GHz or faster processor or Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
This is the minimum recommended system requirements for use of our digital products. This does not imply that the products will not function properly on lesser systems. Success on systems lower than the recommended will vary depending on specific system configuration.
Note: Many of our digital products are made with and require Adobe Flash Player 10. Flash Player 10 is not available for Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows ME and Mac OSX 10.1 – 10.3 operating systems. The use of our digital products is not supported on Linux operating systems.