Square Scrambles™ are a series of games created for independent practice. They are designed to take approximately 1 minute, and are self-checking, making them ideal to start off a review session and lead into further discussion, or end one to make sure everyone is on the same page!
Each game is composed of 9 tiles, each divided into 4 sections. The tiles have to be aligned so that facing sides are true. Once students have finished their assembly, they can flip their cards over and check their work; the answer key is printed on the reverse of all of the cards.
All packs come with 10 identical copies of the game, printed on cardstock. Choose from any of over 30 sets! Buy in BUNDLES and SAVE!
- Basic Elements of Periodic Table (1-18)
- Basic Elements of Periodic Table (19-36)
- Science Measurement Tools
- Science Measurement Tools (Pictures)
- At A Glance – Science Lab Safety